Flowboarding can be learned by participants of all ages. Parents, daughters, and sons can learn the thrill of riding a wave in a safe and controlled environment.
GROUP WAVE RENTALS
- Half Wave Mon-Thurs $220 and Fri-Sun $230
- Full Wave Mon-Thurs $420 and Fri-Sun $450
BOOK A HALF OR FULL WAVE
Group rates are great for friends, birthdays, and company parties or just for the few hardcore riders who want to master those new tricks. A full wave rental allows you exclusive use of the full wave with or without the divider for one hour. A half wave rental allows you exclusive use of half of the wave for one hour.
Our instructor will be present during your rental to help all skill levels, from beginner to advanced, learn how to surf the wave. Body boards and surf boards are included. If you wish to bring food to enjoy during your party, there is a party area available with tables and chairs by reservation for a $20 set-up / clean-up fee.
*Waiver required for each participant. Participants under 18 must have a parent’s signature.
WHAT TO KNOW
- Reservations are required.
- Sessions start every hour on the hour.
- Flowrider Utah is not an amusement ride.
- For your safety and because of the difficulty and skill required, students will be under the direction of an instructor for all Flowrider sessions.
- Students, from beginner to advanced, can learn the sport of Flowboarding.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your session.
- Bring your own towel.
- If you plan of bringing food for your party, remember to also reserve the party area ahead of time.
- Suggested attire:
- Boys – Suits with drawstrings
- Girls – One-piece swimsuits or rash guard with board shorts