Group rates are great for friends, birthdays, and company parties or just for the few hardcore riders who want to master those new tricks.
- One Time Registration Fee Only applies to first individual riders that do a 1 hour or 3 hour pass
- One Hour Session
- VIP 3 Hour Pass 3 Hours with Instruction • Rider can join additional sessions that are not full for $5 extra per hour
- Two for Tuesday - One Person Back-to-back sessions • 2 Hours for the price of 1!
- Two for Tuesday - Two People 2 people ride for the price of 1!
FLOWRIDER IS A SKILL AND THRILL WATER SPORT WITH NONSTOP APPEAL!
Flowboarding is ideal for participants of all ages. Parents, daughters, and sons can experience the thrill of riding a wave in a safe and controlled environment. Spectators enjoy it as much as the actual participant. Powered by an engine that drives 10,000 gallons of flowing water, it is an exciting experience and has an approximate throughput of 300 rides per hour.
Feel the rush of the ocean or the power of a river indoors year-round with your family and friends. They can watch you cut and flow within talking distance.
WHAT TO KNOW
- Reservations are required.
- Sessions start every hour on the hour.
- Flowrider Utah is not an amusement ride.
- For your safety and because of the difficulty and skill required, students will be under the direction of an instructor for all Flowrider sessions.
- Students, from beginner to advanced, can learn the sport of Flowboarding.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your session.
- Bring your own towel.
- Suggested attire:
- Boys – Suits with drawstrings
- Girls – One-piece swimsuits or rash guard with board shorts
- Family (price includes up to 5 people): $50 — only offered after 5 p.m. on Mondays
- Two for Tuesday (either 2 hours for 1 person, or 1 hour for 2 people!): $20
- College Night Pass (must have valid College ID): $10 — only offered after 5 p.m. on Wednesdays!
- High School/Jr. High Night Pass (must have valid School ID): $10 — only offered after 5 p.m. on Thursdays!
A $10 one-time registration fee applies to all first-time surfers.